Low Carb Raw Chocolate Almond Smoothie Recipe

 

 The following smoothie recipe has almonds and chocolate. It has zero grams of sugar. It may also have 20 grams of carbs however 9 of these are from fiber which pass proper through your frame. It has no fructose which is the worst sugar.

If you're seeking to shed pounds then eating less carbs then you definately do now is a huge step within the right route. I do not individually suggest going top notch low carb at beneath 50 grams consistent with day however you may need to strive it for some weeks. I for my part live in the one hundred to 150 grams of carbs an afternoon variety without difficulty without ever thinking about what I eat. I do not have weight to lose however I would really like to lose frame fats even as gaining muscle to assist lean out greater.

This recipe will do the trick. Its very tasty because of the stevia. Do you have got something against stevia? Please do not be! I personally understand a person who has misplaced over two hundred lbs by using ingesting low carb. He is a stevia fanatic. He knows the whole thing approximately it! He is a huge notion to me and I want to spread that proposal.

On to the recipe.

Low Carb Almond Chocolate Smoothie Recipe

  • 1 Cup Original Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
  • 1/4 Cup Ice
  • 4 Drops Liquid Stevia
  • 2 TBSP Almond Butter
  • 1 TBSP Cacao Powder
  • 2 TBSP Avocado


What exactly makes this smoothie low carb?

About 17% of the calorie remember is from carbs. Nine out of 20 grams of carbs come from fiber. Our body does now not digest fiber. When the carb percent is in the 10-15% range I will examine the fiber content material after which determine if is low carb or not. This on qualifies.

If you aren't partial to stevia then including 1 / 4 of a small banana ought to do the trick. This will only upload about five grams of carbs which isn't a lot.

I purchase save offered almond milk however homemade is always quality in case you do now not upload any sweeteners to it. If you do not have any almond butter accessible then experience free to sub some other nut or seed butter. Adding cacao nibs on the quit will provide the smoothie a nice crunch. The avocado is delivered for smoothness.

I desire you experience this recipe. I am a big fan myself as I have been ingesting smoothies frequently for extra than five years. I specialize in primal/paleo/low carb recipes seeing that that is how I stay my lifestyle.


 The New Simple and Scientifically-Proven Way to Get Rid of Up to 15 Lb of Unwanted Body Fat in Just 15 Days! click here for more details.

Comments